At Lessons In Life our goals are:
1. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ. All people who believe in Jesus and turn to Him for forgiveness of sins can have everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
2. Share horse training tips and techniques so that your horse will be a 100/100 horse. That is a horse that does 100% of what they should do 100% of the time.
3. Grow toward becoming a 100/100 Christian. That is a person who does 100% of what God wants 100% of the time. In this lifetime, perfection is a direction, not a destination, but we should always be progressing toward perfection.
4. Provide lessons that can be used in horse riding instruction programs.
This program is built around 5 core topics:
1. God's role in His creation. God created everything.
2. Man's role in God's creation. Man is a sinner in need of a savior.
3. God's care for His creation. Even though man has made a mess of what God made good, God has not given up on man but has provided a means to gain everlasting life with Him.
4. The role of Jesus Christ in His creation. Jesus, God in human flesh, suffered and died on a cross to pay the penalty for man's sin and was raised from the dead. He then ascended into heaven to fulfill His promise that He has prepared a place for us so that where He is, there we may be also.
5. The New Creation. There will be a new heaven and earth, so what is the purpose of man while he dwells on planet earth?
Each of the above topics has instructional material for horse lessons as well as introductory material related to the spiritual lesson for each session. The material can be used in 5 consecutive daily sessions, weekly sessions or any manner that fits your situation. All material is free to copy and use at your discretion.
There is also an opportunity for you to ask questions by email related to the lesson material, horse training and how to gain everlasting life.